Invited studies funded by CERK
- - “The Causes and Consequences of Over-criminalization” by Professor Benson (Florida State University).
- - “Deterrence Effects of Korean Antitrust Enforcement on Producer Prices and Profit Margins” by Robert M. Feinberg (American University)
- - “Micro-foundations of Business Group Performance in South Korea” by Professor Abhirup Chakrabarti (McGill University)
- - “The Korea-China Free-Trade Agreement” by Serge Shikher (Suffolk University)
- - “Estimating the Effects of Macroprudential Policy Shocks” by Peter Tillmann (Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Germany)
- - "A Structural Analysis of Wholesale Used-Car Auctions: Nonparametric Estimation and Testing of Dealers’Valuations with Unknown Number of Bidders" by Kyoo il Kim (University of Minnesota), Joonsuk Lee (Federal Trade Commission)
The First International Conference hosted by CERK [LINK]
- - The first international conference was held in Seoul on May 22, 2014.
- - The papers invited by CERK were be presented at the conference.
- 1. "Deterrence Effects of Korean Antitrust Enforcement on Producer Prices and Profit Margins", May-14, Robert Feinberg & Minsoo Park
- 2. "Micro-foundation of Business Group Performance in South Korea", May-14, Abhirup Chakrabarti & Hyoung Goo Kang & Changmin Lee
- 3. "A structural Analysis of Wholesale Used-Car Auctions: Nonparametric Estimation and Testing of Dealers", May-14, Kyoo Il Kim & Joonsuk Lee
- 4. "Estimating the Effects of Macroprudential Policy Shocks", May-14, Peter Tillmann
- 5. "The Cause and Consequences of Over-Crimination", May-14, Bruce L. Benson & Iljoong Kim
- 6. "A study of the Effects of the Korea-China Free-Trade Agreement", May-14, Sunghyun Kim & Serge Shikher
- 7. "Environmental Regulation and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from South Korea", May-14, Sunghoon Chung